Friday, February 13, 2004

The Friday Five.

1. Are you superstitious? A little bit.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition? Not getting married a la Bennifer.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition? Don't step on a crack it will break your mother's back.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual? Not really.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? Nope. I think people are more similar than different so when they read their horroscopes they believe it. It is all generalized.

An old Friday Five:

1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person
(living or dead), who would you choose? Jesus, John Lennorn. Mother Teresa, & River Pheonix.

2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? John
Ritter. I grew up watching his show and he died pretty young and I was shocked
when he passed away.

3. If you could be a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
I don't want to be any particular person. Although my life may not be
perfect I am me for a reason.

4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? who?
Nope.

5. Have you ever met anyone famous? I sat in front of Willem Dafoe at a
diner a few weeks back. And when I was in college I got to meet some famous people for the school paper like the cast of With Honors and About The Abbots. I think that was the name of the movie?

No comments: