Monday, January 26, 2004

Saw a bit of the Golden Globes. I always mean to remember to program our guide but always forget. Glad Lord of The Rings won many awards. It is a beautiful movie and if anyone who thinks it is about fat hobbits(which would be fine even if it were) is silly. I didn’t like Nicole Kidman’s dress. I did like Charlize Theron’s dress.
I made spaghetti with meatballs on Sunday night and we will have it for leftovers for tonight’s meal as well. It was so so. I am going to keep searching for a recipe that is more flavorful. I have only found a few recipes for meals that I consider spectacular.
The day before I made Curried Shrimp with a Thai dish (the name escapes me at the moment). The Curried Shrimp was delicious!The Thai dish was soo soo. I will post all three recipes later in case anyone is interested in trying themselves.
We also finally saw Bowling For Columbine. That is my fault. I was hesitating watching it for a while because I didn’t want to be depressed. I tend to go for movies that I get to escape into or make me laugh. I knew Bowling For Columbine would not fit into either of these categories. But I am happy we saw it. It was incredible. However I felt so defeated after viewing it. Although America is a million times better that many, many other countries we have a hell of a lot of problems and I feel that they cannot be fixed. I know this is negative but there are so many terrible people out there where does and how does one start?

No comments: