Saturday, January 17, 2004

I hate hearing that people might move. Probably because I hate change. Although change is the only consistent thing, I still hate my environment changing. And me being a bit(hee hee) of a control freak I hate hearing that people might leave. I had such a hard time leaving Queens College. It was the most fun I ever had in school. Even with all the wackiness that happened there. It was still a lot of fun. Of course the best thing I got out of that experience was Niel. He was the best change. Finding someone that gets you. Some of the others at QC stayed in our lives and the rest didn't and that was terribly sad, but most of it was for the best.
Although I too would like to move sometimes; Niel is in a really good place with his career and it would be selfish to pick up and start all over again. But I can't help having wanderlust. I guess we can always travel.
Some of you who read this might wonder why I am rambling so incoherently and grammatically incorrect about, but that is ok. I am just trying to capture the moment. Plus I have The Beatles in the background on my Itunes, so I am feeling sappier than usual.

No comments: