Monday, December 22, 2003

Well the birthday/holiday get together we had for Niel this past Saturday turned out pretty good. The food came out well and thank you for those who came over. I had various dips(salsa, pepper, veggie, and hummus) and chips(regular potato, onion and chives and tortilla chips). We had various cheeses, pigs in a blanket, veggie sushi, spring/egg rolls, wings, and devil's food cake, cake shaped like trees, snow flakes and stockings. We also made candy. Peanut Brittle and Pepperment Bark. I could have put more peanuts in the brittle. I think that was all the food. I would have made also Potato Pakora's but couldn't find Garam Masala anywhere. I also wanted to make Empanada's but didn't have the time. Maybe this week? I am happy to have left overs though!
My office is supposed to have a Chanukah luncheon. I'm still waiting!! I wanted some Latkes.

No comments: