Wednesday, December 03, 2003

We put up our Christmas Tree last night. I wasn't even my usual tired self. I did feel very tired when I awoke this morning. The tree looks really nice and I hope to have pictures of it and me at the Lyons Club Flea Market.
The conducter made a funny remark at the Rockefellar Center stop. He said it was home of the big tree. I thought that was cute. The "big tree" is being lit tonight. Niel and I went a few years ago to see it. It was freezing then as well. I think I will just watch it on t.v. this year.
Another conducter was flirting with the train dispatcher. Their microphone was on and the entire train heard their conversation. We all got a good chuckle while we were in between stops.
I also picked up a magazine to read on the plane. I plan on reading, working on my children's stories and trying to nap. I hope to pick up a few items to read by Saturday. I am so excited about the trip. I like having things to hope for.
The premier of The Simple Life was last night. That show is hysterical. What makes Paris Hilton a celebrity anyway?

No comments: