Sunday, December 14, 2003

Only 14 days till Christmas but more importantly only 7 days till Niel's birthday. I hope that he has a wonderful weekend. We have festivities planned for his actualy birthday as well as the day before. I hope his 29th year is all he wishes it to be. I hope it is also a healthy and happy one for him. I can't believe how truly blessed I am to have him in my life. He is a kind, attentitive person who listens and makes me laugh.
We have five more gifts to get for Christmas. That will be done next Saturday.
Luckily we ran out of handsoap. Why you ask is that lucky. Because this means I can now buy some almond vanilla hand soap. Something I have always wanted to have.
I wish we were wealthy enough and had enough stamina to do fun things everyday and not have to be responsible and pay bills and do errands like laundry all the time. Blech.

No comments: