Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I was up unusually late last night. Luckily I had the chance to catch Leno . I don't prefer one late night talk show over another, but Leno had more interesting guests last night. David Arquette was the first guest. I found him very nice and shy. He didn't even have the same voice as the goony characters he is cast as. Of course that could be because he seems as quirky in real life but not as far out and one dimensional. I hope him and Courtney Cox are happy.
His next host was a old woman knick-named Sparky from North Carolina who has an interesting hobby. She makes crafts from gourds. My favorites were the Santa Claus and chicken gourd. The chicken gourd was apparently on North Carolina t.v. for over 17 years to promote a fair. I wish I could recall her name. The NBC site does not have it. Drat!

No comments: