Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I am looking forward to some movies that have already come out and that will come out. I really want to see Somethings Gotta Give, Cheaper By The Dozen, The Lord of The Rings, Peter Pan , Triplets of Belleville , Calender Girls , and Big Fish . I think that about covers it.
The last Matrix was a huge disapointment for me. I only really have loved the first one. I do also want to see Finding Nemo which is already out on video. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean three times on various flights while on vacation(Ahhh sweet vacation how I miss you). I have to admit I finally liked it the second time I saw it. I ended up watching it three times because I ran out of reading material and I thought Johnny Depp was marvelous. He is an awesome, quirky actor and I know he has been typecast in these parts of odd men. However I also think he enjoys playing them. He was also very good on 21 Jump Street. Captain Jack Sparrow is a funny character.
Gilmore Girls have been on reruns recently so we have been enjoying The Tracy Morgan show. It is a very funny and the youngest son on the show has the best lines.
Our luggage is finally home. Yay! They had a longer vacation then they did. YAY!
Has anyone heard of Alkaline Trio? They are awesome!

No comments: