Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Best of 2003

Movie: Big Fish
Book: The Lovely Bones
Song: Hey Yeah, by Outkast
Restaurant: Chip Shop
Concert: The Doors 21st Century

Accomplished in 2003.

Married for two years and together for 7 to the most wonderful, positive, funny, supportive and patient man.

At my job for five years.(Knock Wood)

Started my blog.

Started writing again.

Started writing three children's books.

Began taking courses to be a party planner.

Tried cooking a variety of foods.

Got to travel a little bit.

Started a very small company making frames and planning to expand to other things.

I won’t make any resolutions. I don’t keep them. I do have ideas for what I would like out of 2004. You just have to keep reading to see what happens.

Hope everyone has a healthy and happy New Year!

No comments: