Friday, November 07, 2003

This morning at work was hectic. A lot of clients were calling in to place ads, which is good. More ads hopefully leads to more money. Yipee. It was just a bit stressful. I couldn't even get to my favorite websites. These are the websites I go to for inspiration. People who are living their dreams. It gives me hope to do the same one day soon.
Then there are the silly websites I go to that I just find funny. Not laugh out loud funny but ridiculous funny.
Niel has been trying for sometime now to try to get me to see the video for a band he really likes, but found absurd at first called The Darkness . We finally saw the video for their first song "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and I too have fallen for them. I enjoy the song so much. It is very 80's. The tune has been in my head for days.
I think I am coming down with whatever has been going around. It was eventually bound to happen. I was trying to pump myself with Vitamin C for about 2 weeks now. I don't think it worked. I am running a slight fever and woke up with a sore throat. I am still taking Vitamin C and hope it goes away by this weekend.
Tomorrow night I plan on baking my butt off. Niel's scout troop is having their bi-annual pancake breakfast on Sunday. Besides pancakes(which the scout masters cook) the wives and mothers make baked goods. The cupcakes sell the best so that is what I will be making. I do have some small tins for Mickey Mouse heads, stars and moons. Maybe I will try those as well. Maybe we will also try to get out and see the Matrix reloaded. Besides that it will be a quiet weekend of laundry folding and cleaning.

No comments: