Friday, October 10, 2003

Middle Village is one of the prettiest towns in Queens, NY. I took the bus home through there during a stop in Rego Park a few days ago. Although the houses are very close together or entirely connected they are so pretty and well manicured.
They also have two nice parks. Juniper Valley is my favorite because it is so large and has a lot of activity going on. There are people with their dogs, kids playing either soccer or baseball. Mommies/daddies with babies/children. Children with ice cream all over their faces, joggers, and old men with their papers or feeding the pigeons. They also have a few nice schools and main streets.
I really enjoy television. I can’t help it. I know some people poo poo on t.v because it is mindless, but for me it is also fun. There are a ton of television shows I wish I could watch but don’t have time because I have to leave the house but also because I watch something else.
I think each show makes me feel good. For example Keeping Up Appearances and As Time Goes By make me happy because I get a little bit of England since I can’t go there at the moment.
I haven’t felt this creative since the age of 12. I hope it lasts. Usually I am either feeling very creative or blocked. This is the first time I am pursuing these creative inspirations with full force. I think it has a lot to do with Niel. He is very inspiring to live with. Smartness just oozes from him. We can have conversations about anything and everything.

No comments: