Monday, August 11, 2003

Just call me Aniv or tire in Armenian. I realized that if I put Ani with V(the first initial of my new last name it is Aniv). Heh Heh.
Anyway plumbing is still giving me problems. The hubby thinks it is I eat too fast and psychosomatic. I am just miserable.
Tonight we are having people over for dinner. I got Kosher take out since they are a young observant Jewish couple.
The last time we had dinner at their place and played a game we brought along. It was fun.
Niel and I hung out with his friend Mike from VA and his wife Rachel on Saturday. They were up in NYC, he is originally from here. They live in a nice part of the country.
We managed to pick up a new rod and curtains from Wal-Mart. Woo hoo. I even got new frame bases to make new frames. Made a Fall theme and a Halloween theme. I really have to get my act together and order more mosaic pottery supplies so I can start this business already. God help me.
Sunday we had dinner at my parents. That was ok.
The sales staff got yelled at this morning since sales are down.
Tomorrow we have dinner at the in-laws since it is Niel's younger bro's bday.
I must say that Dead Like Me is the best show out there. It is so well written and touching.

No comments: