Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I made my first picture frame yesterday. It came out really nicely. This one is a Christmas theme. They are countryish frames. I can't wait to do more. I hope they sell. Once I get a bit more money I am going to order the mosaic supplies and make more pots and take Niel's advice and put the tiles closer together.
I went to the doctor yesterday. I am going to have to get shots of calcium, glucose and something else in my neck. The first shot is next Wednesay. I am not looking forward to having a needle in my neck. I HATE needles. He said I probably will need only one shot. I can get three. I am not sure about physical therapy yet.
Well back to reserving ad space, trying to get the ads in on time and having sanity. I suuuure hope the business goes well. I would looove to work from home someday.

No comments: