Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe

I have been wanting to try a pull apart bread recipe for a while now. And well I finally succumb to temptation. This recipe felt like kismet as I had all of the ingredients in my pantry. Well all but one. Probably the most important one. But my back up ingredient worked just fine. I didn't have pizza dough. Nor did I have the time to make one. So I used a store brand Pillsbury dough. I used the large tube of giant biscuit dough. It was so buttery. Really easy to put together. I threw in a three cheese Italian blend as well for more cheesiness. Very tasty.




Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe


Ingredients

1 pizza dough recipe
2 tablespoon butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1½ cups grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup parsley

Directions

Preheat oven to 425º F. Cut pizza dough into about 2 - inch pieces.
Melt butter in a medium skillet. Roll each piece of pizza dough in the melted butter and arrange in the skillet. Once all pieces have been arranged, mix together garlic, cheese, and parsley. Sprinkle mixture on top of pizza dough bites and bake in the oven until the pizza dough has cooked through and the cheese begins to melt, about 12 - 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.

Notes
Prep time does not include rising time for the pizza dough recipe.

No comments: