This was such an addictive dessert. Easy to make and so flavorful. It was addictive and was a crowd pleaser.
Saltine Cracker Candy with Toasted Pecans
32 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 35 saltines
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil;
- grease foil. Arrange saltines in a single layer on foil.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in
- brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until
- sugar is dissolved. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Immediately sprinkle with
- chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, then
- spread over top. Sprinkle with pecans. Cool slightly.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store
- in an airtight container.
- Yield: about 2 pounds.
Read more: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/saltine-cracker-candy-with-toasted-pecans#ixzz3KmI5DU2Q