My favorite way to eat pancakes are with blueberries in them. However there are about a billion ways to make pancakes. And trust me I have tried a billion different ways to make them. This recipe was quite tasty however. Light and sweet. I did do something a bit different I added half and half instead of milk. If your batter gets a bit too thick just add a tiny bit of milk. Stir and see how the texture is. Also cooked mine in butter. Not oil.
1 cup. flour
1 tbsp. sugar
1 1/2 tsp.baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup. milk
1/2 cup. blueberries
1/2 tsp. salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Beat in the eggs and the milk, and whisk until smooth. Then add the blueberries.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil on high temperature, (the oil must cover the surface of the skillet, in a thin layer).
4. Let the oil get hot, then lower the heat between medium and hot.
5. Cook like any other pancake.