Wednesday, March 02, 2011

This following recipe makes a favorite appetizer of mine easier to eat. I love buffalo wings. But sometimes find it messy to eat. Ok all the time. I guess for some the messy factor is part of the fun. Licking fingers and all. But I can't be sitting at work licking my fingers. So when I found this recipe I thought it was easy enough to make and now I want to share it with you.



Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
From Debbie Does Healthy

2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
3/4 cup ranch dressing, light
10 - 100 calorie whole wheat tortillas
Lettuce

Place chicken and salt in the crockpot. Cover and cook for 6 - 7 hours on
low. Remove chicken and empty crock pot of water. Shred the chicken and add
back to the slow cooker. Mix ranch and buffalo wing sauce in a small bowl.
Add the sauce to the chicken and stir. Serve on tortillas with lettuce.

No comments: