Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I am posting again? I didn't drop off the face of the earth?

You see there is a little person inhabiting my body for a few months now; so during the first as well as part of the second trimester any time I ate or thought of eating I would get nauseus or barf. Basically the thought of food repulsed me. Cooking, eating and searching for recipes gave me no interest or pleasure. And as person who used to clean their plate being grossed out by food was strange.

If I tell you what my family and I survived on you would gasp!

My husband took pity on my status and he was trying to figure out what I would like. And he knew after trying fried macaroni and cheese at the Cheese Cake Factory that I would probably like Target's version. I baked them and served them with some chicken patties and they were pretty good.

Now that the little person has allowed me to eat again I want to try to make them from scratch.



No comments: