Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another first for me this weekend was trying fried macaroni and cheese. It was eating a ball of fried heaven. I assume every restaurant makes theirs differently, because of the recipe. But I was pleasantly surprised that The Cheesecake Factory makes theirs quite creamy and flavorful. Plus the four giant pieces they gave for an appetizer is the perfect amount of food that you don't need a main course and can have dessert. I don't normally have an appetizer, a main course and dessert but I got carried away with being at a new place. Mmmm fried mac and cheese. Delicious!

2 comments:

Jesser said...

OOh man that looks good! I have not been to the cheesecake factory in a long time. May have to pay them a visit. ;)

Abby said...

I've never had fried mac-n-chez before, and I've never been to The Cheesecake Factory, either. There is one in Charlotte, about 45 minutes or so from our house, so we might have to go there sooner than later!