Friday, August 24, 2007

For some reason I thought I didn't like tropical fruit. I thought this because I don't like Mangoes or Papaya. It's not because I didn't grow up surrounded with it. I did. My parents and brother all enjoyed Mangoes and Papaya. I preferred berries. Then Niel pointed out that I do like pineapples, coconuts and Quenepa.

What are Quenepas some of you may wonder. Wikipedia describes them as a tropical fruit similar to Lychee. Niel brought some home the other day and I had not eaten any in a while. I would say they are tarter than Lychee though. But of course still tasty.

3 comments:

Jesser said...

interesting .. had never heard of them before.

Eddie said...

i just wanted to thank you ani for coming by my page and i don't really care for much fruit either..

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see if I can find those here ...