Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I really wanted to try Nigella Lawson's recipe for Cheesy Pea Puree. I always have frozen peas on hand. Same for Parmesan. That is the cheesy part of the recipe. So I decided to make two other Nigella recipes to accompany it. Garlic Roasted potatoes. Which I could always eat. Ok any potato recipe I would eat.
And also Chicken and Sausage bake. Two of Niel's favorite meats. Everything turned out well. Next time I would have put the sausage a bit later than the chicken because the sausage cooked faster.

3 comments:

Jesser said...

That pea recipe is very close to what's in a couple of my baby food books!! Hehe. But the author herself even says that she serves some of the "baby food" to company. I shall have to make it for Tabby. ;)

Yvett said...

Yum! I can't believe how easy that potato recipe is. I want to try that tonight. Thanks, Ani!

Abby said...

I really like peas, but I can't get Brad to eat them. He doesn't like the texture! I think he'd eat the chicken and sausage, dish, however. Yummo.