Friday, May 11, 2007

Sara from I Like To Cook has agreed to let me host Weekend Cook Book Challenge in June. I've participated in some other of the other WCBC's and thought it would be fun to host one. The main ingredient is cornmeal. If you are interested please send me an email with the recipe and that you have posted it on your blog. The deadline is June 11. I'm excited. For some inspiration here is a link to a previous cornmeal post as well as another link for recipes. Hope you will have as much fun with this as I am!




Photo from: http://www.williamsfamilyfarm.com

4 comments:

Jesser said...

Hmmm... I saw an interesting ep of Good Eats on cornmeal and I've been wanting to try one of the recipes ... maybe you've inspired me. :) We'll see if I can pull my act together. Can't wait to see the results anyho!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you my enrty! Can't wait to see all the recipes

Anonymous said...

Too late for me to enter. It's 11 June today for me. But I will still take it up as a challenge to think of a recipe using corn meal and put it up on my site. :)

Valentina said...

Is it too late? will rush to my beautiful book with great conrmeal recipes.