Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When I was looking for candy to fill my Easter baskets with I came across Hershey's Kisses that were stuffed with other sweets. You know what Hershey's Kisses are, those solid little pointy chocolates that come in a variety of flavors from dark chocolate to milk. Later on they were also available with nuts in them. Now they also fill them with vanilla, cherry cordial, coconut creme, truffles, peanut butter, Dulce de Leche and caramel. I prefer them with nuts, caramel, nugget or mint. Kisses are so popular they even have their own stamp. That post should have been for Valentine's Day.




Photo from: www.sfgate.com

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think the plain Kisses are pretty bad. But I do like the cherry filled and almond filled ones. For the most part Hershey chocolate isn't so great.Especially if you compare it to German or Swiss chocolate. Try some Ritter Sport chocolate sometime. I think they sell it at Target. One of the women Rachel used to work with moved to Germany and she sends us German chocolate from time to time. It's in a whole other league. I dont drink coffee but I think it would be like comparing Sanka to Starbucks :-).

Jesser said...

I wanted to get some of those cherry cordial ones for Matt cuz he loves the cherry, but I saw them once and never again. Bummer. I luv the caramel and PB ones.