Monday, March 26, 2007

The weather forecast said rain all weekend. But nope it was beautiful and sunny. We managed to go out and enjoy some of it. But first we took care of chores and errands. Friday night Niel came home with some lovely purple tulips for me. We ate dinner. I did a bit of cleaning. Niel went to a scouts meeting. Saturday we ran an errand and then watched Bench Warmers. A lot better than I thought it would be. I then took a nap(they are underrated) and Niel went to the range. Watched Chefogophay on the Food Network. I saw the episodes about Paula Deen, Nigella Lawson and Rachel Ray. I really like the first two chefs. Taped the third one for Niel. She's a bit in your face for me. But Rachel Ray has really worked for everything she has earned. And she has never said she is a chef. Niel and I also watched Andy Barker PI. The best show he has been on since leaving Late Night. I was also glad that the latest Ugly Betty episode was Marciffic. Michael Uri is so funny. I had plans for one event on Saturday but then cancelled that because we were supposed to go away but that changed. So luckily we were able to go to our local pub in the evening for Kelvin's birthday party. R bar is owned by Squilky's brother in law. He did a fab job with the bar. There was another birthday party happening also and they were messing around with the jute box. Only one of my songs gets played. I don't have much luck with jute boxes. Heh heh. Sunday we went to walk around at Sunken Meadow Beach and then came home and lazied around the apartment. Looking forward to a few TV shows coming back from hiatus, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, The Office and Little People Big World. I can't believe I won't see any Battle Star Galactica episodes till January. Arrrgh. Hopefully the two hour movie in the fall will clear somethings up cause this episode just left us with tons of questions.

1 comment:

Jesser said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. We had the rain instead of you guys, I guess, but Sunday was nice at least. I watched Chefography too ... and the two eps of All-Star Kitchen makeover they aired - nursing gives me loads of TV time. ;) I am looking forward to stuff coming back too!! Everyone loves BSG so much maybe I should give it another chance ... it was just so depressing. I'm a Star Trek girl. I like a happy view of the future.