Friday, July 07, 2006

Puma makes these cute sneakers but I wasn't about to pay $75.00 for them. I think Nike makes a similar pair but I can't find them on their site.



Then the other day Niel and I made our usual Target run when I found similar sneakers and I snapped them up on sale for $11.00. They were originally $17.00. Mine are brown but with light blue stripes. They also come in brown with tan stripes, brown with pink stripes and black with silver stripes.

I don't believe if something is name brand that it is necessarily good and I am cheap. But I prefer the term selective shopper:) Have a good weekend everybody.




Song Stuck In My Head: "You Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest

Craving: Australian grub

8 comments:

Yvett said...

I own the brown ones with the pink stripes. I love how they look and the fact that they were really cheap! Selective shopper, I love that!

foodiechickie said...

Ahh another selective shopper;)

Amanda said...

I love the Target ones better anyway Ani! They are too cute!

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Amanda:)

Jesser said...

Puma does make some really cute shoes ... they are having a sale at Nordstroms here ... and most of the Pumas are down to $50!! Not as bad ...

foodiechickie said...

Not not as bad but a little too rich for my blood still.

Linda Rae said...

you couldn't be my daughter's mom then lol, all of her shoes start at fifty and go up in the hundreds. i haven't paid my utility bill but she's got green and white jordans now (not to mention about ten other pricy sets)

foodiechickie said...

I salute you for you!