Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lately I've gotten back into watching British comedies. I love the British humor and accents. Condensation. That word an inside joke for Niel. But if you watch Family Guy you'll get it. I used to watch British comedies a lot when I first got married but found other television shows to distract me. My favorite British comedies are Coupling and As Time Goes By. I adore Judy Dench. I wish she was my aunt and I could visit her and we would chat over some crumpets and vanilla or Lemon Zinger tea. I wish I could find Nigella's Lawsons cooking show again too. Even though it's not a comedy I like it as well. I am sure I have seen every episode of it a few times but I wouldn't mind rewatching it and I can't say that about a lot of television shows.

Song Stuck In My Head: "It's Too Late" by Carol King

Craving: Very little

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Oh my gosh I forgot about Ab Fab Jess. I looooove that show. Definetly another British favorite!Did you know the Jennifer Saunders(the brunette) is married to the punk from The Young Ones?

Ahh Tammy we should start a club. Hah with two members. Glad you like As Time Goes by too. Mmm a custard tart seems really good right now. lol.

foodiechickie said...

It's on our list. I like the American version better. The British Dwight annoys the crap out of me. I think the boss on the American Office and the relationship between Pam and Jim is a bit more tragic.