Thursday, March 16, 2006

A few bags of Dale and Thomas Popcorn have been delivered to my office. My coworkers and I have been inhaling it as if we were zombies from A Night Of The Living Dead. Anyway if you can get your hands on the brand do so! I recommend the Dale's Caramel, North Country Cheddar, and toffee Crunch Drizzle Corn.



Song Stuck In My Head:"The Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlan

Craving: For the moon to be as lovely as it was last night. Hanging in the dark blue velvety sky surrounded by a few scattered gray clouds.

5 comments:

Yvett said...

Yum! Oh, and they have kettle corn! That's my favorite.

foodiechickie said...

They have good variety.

foodiechickie said...

We usually make our own popcorn either in a pan or buy the microwavable kind. I don't usually purchase prepopped unless its the 25 cent bags that have either white cheddar or cheddar flavored. I have to try the Target brand. Thanks.

admin said...

That popcorn can be quite sinful. It's hard to stop.

foodiechickie said...

Ah you holiness I am honored that you stopped by. Yes I have many sins.