Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I thought of more TV shows I watch. Reverend Run, My Fair Brady, Reno 911, Hogan Knows Best, The Gotti's, and occasionally Related. The husband of the oldest sister is none other than Callum Blue. Who played Mason on Dead Like Me. It's nice to see he is working. I also like his name. I don't watch all the shows during the same season though. I rotate shows when some are on hiatus. A great show I highly recommend on the FX channel is 30 Days hosted by Morgan Spurlock(from Super Size Me fame). I love the concept of taking someone out of their comfort zone and having them try to live in someone else's life for a month. As Niel put it, the show could have also been called "In My Shoes". The first one we saw was about a man from West Virginia who went to live among Arab Americans in Michigan and see how they lived. It is still hard to believe there are so many people who don't care to know about other cultures and beliefs. Or just try to put themselves in another person's shoes. They rather rely on their own stereotypes and live in fear of the unknown. I hope everyone will watch 30 Days and hopefully gain something positive from it.

Song Stuck In My Head: "Hung Up" by Madonna

No comments: