Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I've been talking about apples a good deal lately. I used to love them a lot as a kid, but as an adult the flavor is just not the same. I only use apples for baking and do not eat them fresh. But I highly recommend eating an apple right from the tree. Go apple picking. You will not regret it. Ok enough about me finding my passion for apples again. Here is a quiz I stole from Jenn's blog. Play along if you like.

What color is most reflective of you? Hmmmmm Maroon. It has dark and light elements to it. But fashion wise mostly black cause it helps hide the bulges. Well some of them. I gots lots of Ani to squeeze into clothes. LOL.

How did you get the idea for your journal name? Well it's the second name. The second name fits better because I love food. I don't always talk about food but its dominant. I don't think foodiechickie boxes me in.

What time were you born? I actually have no idea.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? I'm not allowed music at work.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Kurt Cobain. It still does.

What color underwear are you wearing? Do you really want to know?

Do you want a baby? Another one? I don't have a first one yet to want another one. But yes I like them. The newborns make me nervous but three months and on not as much.

What does your dad do for a living? My dad is retired.

What does your mom do for a living? She is a tailor. But also a talented artist, cook, and crafty lady. She just needs more time for her hobbies.

What is your pet's name? No pets are allowed in our building. Bastards.

What color are your bedsheets? Hunter Green.

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? It used to be 095. Have not memorized the new one cause I hate it.

What was the last concert you attended? The White Stripes!!!

Who was with you? My sweet hubby Niel.

What was the last movie you saw? A Shark's Tale recorded on DVR.

Who do you dislike most at this moment? Bullshit but I guess that is more a trait.

What food are you craving right now? An apple. LOL.

Did you dream last night? I forgot but it was strange.

What was the last tv show you watched? Arrested Development and RAW is WAR!

What is your fave piece of jewelry? My engagement and wedding rings.

What is to the left of you? My coworker Elaine.

What was the last thing you ate? Rice Krispy cereal.

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? My husband Niel.

Write a song lyric that's in your head? Something from Limp Bizkit.

Who last imed you? I can't IM at work and I am too busy at home. Ironic. LOL.

Where is your significant other right now? My husband Niel!

Do you have a crush? On the husband.

What shampoo do you use? Whatever is on sale. Right now it is coconut scented.

When was the last time you cut your hair? Umm two months ago.

Are you on any meds? For asthma and one for constipation.

Do you have a mental disease? Yes the ability to be freaking patient with way too many people that do not deserve it. Ahh better I got that off my chest.

What shirt are you wearing? A blue sweater.

What time is it? Not enough time before I can be home.

What color is your razor? Pink.

What is your fave frozen treat? Ice cream.

Are you sexy? To my husband I am.

What's your favorite shopping store? Clothes Old Navy. Grocery shopping Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. But don't get to either much. They are just my favorites. And Target. I'm addicted.

Are you thirsty? Always! Need my water.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Before Niel no. Don't trust people enough.

Song Stuck In My Head: "My Way" By Limp Bizkit

2 comments:

S said...

I think that I will play along too! Have a great Tuesday!

foodiechickie said...

I will scoot on over and read it. You too!!!