Monday, July 25, 2005

It was a nice low key weekend. Friday evening we enjoyed dinner at Johnny Rockets. They have good chili cheese fries. And then we walked around Barnes and Nobles to settle our full stomachs. Saturday morning I met my mom at a local mall to help her shop for her upcoming trip to California. After I returned home Niel and I proceeded to run some errands and then we noticed the car was leaking some fluid and decided to take the car to the mechanic for some minor and inexpensive repairs. We stopped by Niel's mom's house for a little bit and then decided to do our errands by foot. The weather was pleasantly cool. We then came home and had nice dinner of roast lamb, mashed squash and salad. And for dessert berries!!! Sunday I participated at a local craft show. I hadn't been to one in a while and decided to try at it again. All in all a good weekend.

But the nice weekend turned sad when I heard the news of the bombing in Egypt. My heart goes to the people who are suffering and to those who are actually trying to stop those monsters.

Song Stuck In My Head: "Manic Monday" by The Bangles

No comments: