Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A few weeks back Niel and I were invited to our friend Isabel's birthday potluck picnic in Prospect Park,Brooklyn. A very lovely park with loads of activities and a large lawn. The party was a lot of fun. There was a varieties of foods from Isabel's native country of Bolivia, Indian cuisine brought by her friend Sharin and Ameen, and various cookies and cakes for dessert. Niel and I made mini Moroccan Lamb pies, mini Thai chicken sausage rolls, mini spicy pork quesqudillas, and cupcakes for her party. After eating, we played frisbee for a while and then some softball. We had a really good time. Pics here.

Today is also the 36th anniversary of the first moon landing. Amazing. Seems so long ago but its really not. We've made such progress but at the same time still so much to learn.

Song Stuck In My Head:"Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS

4 comments:

S said...

Yum! Did you bake all of those goodies? I would love to have the recipe for the Thai sausage rolls and quesadillas.

foodiechickie said...

Yes I did. I can email it to you tonight and the others if you like!

S said...

That would be great. Thanks!

foodiechickie said...

No problema!