I was happy to receive the Friday Five questions this week more than usual because I had been thinking about similar topics since I turned 30. I guess Lisanne has been also since she has a big birthday coming up in September. Then I found the 101 challenge in 1001 days. And I really want to accomplish my own 101 things. I am compiling my list at the moment. Because if not now when? Anyway here are the questions. Play along if you like and have a good weekend! It will be a soggy one in NYC. A busy baby Sunday for us; because I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday with my mother in law. After the baby shower Niel and I will be visiting with Anna and Harry so we can meet their little boy.
1) What haven't you done yet in your life that you'd really like to do
someday? Why? Gosh many many things. I like to travel more, have children, own a home, publish some books, continue having a successful marriage. The list is long so I will stop here. Will you do any of those things in the near future? I am going to try real hard to. Are you making progress toward them? Yes and no.
2) If you could completely start your life over from scratch, what
would you do differently the second time around (if anything)? Why? Many many things. To name a few I would have finished school sooner. Not gone into debt.
3) What do you think you'll be like when you're 70, 80, 90, possibly
even 100 years old? Well I don't know if I will make it to 90 or 100, but if I do I hope to be still be mentally strong and be able to move around physically some what. Where do you think you'll be living, and what activities do you think you'll enjoy? Hopefully be able to grow old with Niel, live some place nice and warm. But not too humid. And have kids and grandkids that want to visit us. I would go the movies more. Travel a lot! Knit and do other crafts. Read more. Play board games. Be more leisurely than I am now.
4) What ages do you think have been the best for you so far? Why? From high school till now. I got a bit more freedom when I entered high school. And now is so very good. My husband is my best friend. He always makes me laugh and is very sweet. We have fun together. What do you think of your current age ... are you enjoying it? I feel more of an urgency to accomplish my goals. So I am taking some actions to do so. Things that I stupidly did not in my 20's. I am trying to enjoy getting older. Are you looking forward to your next birthday? Yes.
5) What do you feel is most important in life? Health, family, surrounding yourself with good people, have a steady paycheck and some savings. Without health one cannot accomplish any goals they set for themselves.
Word Stuck in My Head: "Nee" by the Knights of Nee from Monty Python and the Holy Grail/Spamalot.