TGIF! And time again for the Friday Forum! Play if you like! Have a good weekend all!
1) What are your plans for this upcoming weekend? Saturday Niel and I are going to a communion party and Sunday is my father's 60th birthday so we are having a little something for him. We have been busy every weekend since Easter and it won't stop till the third weekend in May. Do you usually schedule your weekend activities in advance, or are you pretty spontaneous and do whatever you feel like at the time? A little of both.
2) What would be your ideal weekend, if you could choose to do
anything that you wanted to do? Well if I had Brittany money I would travel and experience new things! Where would you spend it, and why? Places I have never been.
What would you do? Who would you spend it with (or would you choose to
be alone)? I would take Niel with me.
3) What was one of the best weekends of your life? How about the
worst? Why? What happened? My 30th Birthday weekend was really nice. Even though I had to spend it mostly working. Niel got to come along with me and we got to hang out with some cool people.
4) Are you pretty social with others during the weekend (i.e., getting
together with friends and family, going out, attending parties), or do
you tend to stay around home most weekends? I'd like to be.
5) Do you ever tackle weekend projects around the house? Like what? Do
you have to work on the weekends? I try to clean on Friday nights and the rest of the week just tidy up so things don't get too crazy.
Song Stuck In My Head: "Hello: redone by Me First And The Gimme Gimmes.