This week's Friday Forum Bathtub Junkie dedicated to her grandmother who loved the color purple.
1) Do you have any purple clothes in your closet? If so, what items
are they? Do you enjoy wearing the color purple (or shades of it)? Actually I have a bit of lavender on my watch and two solid purple (more lavender) tops and two other tops with purple in it. Didn't realize that I liked the color so much.
2) Do you like the color purple in general? Why/why not? What does the
color purple mean to you (i.e., how would you describe purple and its
connotations)? How does the color make you feel? I like lavender better. It's more tranquil and reminds me of Spring.
3) Name some purple objects that are surrounding you right now (if any). I don't have any.
4) Have you ever eaten any purple foods or had any purple drinks (or
would you)? Why/why not? Well I do like eggplants and grape juice/soda.
5) Would you decorate any part of your home with purple? Why/why not? Hmm maybe. I hadn't put too much thought into that since I generally like warm/Autumn colors best.
1) ... gift that someone gave you? Was it for a special occasion or
just out of the blue? I got very nice gifts for my birthday. What's the last gift that you have given to someone else, and why? Did they like it? I just sent a wedding gift to someone.
2) ... time that you took a walk? Where did you go? Did you walk with
someone or go alone? Did you see anything interesting along the way?
Do you enjoy walking as a form of exercise? I went for a walk during lunch. Just window browsing. I like walking. I could probably walk the same way every day and find something I had not noticed before.
3) ... thing that you thought of before going to bed last night? Nothing in particular, maybe seeing a movie. Why
was it on your mind? Did you sleep well last night? Did you have any
dreams? I slept well. No back ache. I don't remember what I dreamt.
4) ... day of high school like for you? What were your feelings on
that day? Do you still keep in touch with any high school friends? It was so sad. I knew everyone was going their own separate ways. We all didn't try enough when we went to separate colleges.
5) ... phone call you made? To whom, and how long did you talk? Are
you on the phone often? How many phones do you have at home? The last person I spoke to was Niel. I am on the phone a lot for my job. We only have one phone at home.
And I found the below test on Caterpillar Baby's blog. She also has a second blog, all about her crafts and cooking. Check it out here. Happy weekend all!
Your Japanese Name Is...
Song Stuck In My Head "Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole