Found this quiz on Dave's Site. 62 and 63 are missing. I don't know why.
1. First Name: Ani
2. Were you named after anyone? My paternal grandmother
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
4. Which finger is your favorite? Heh heh my middle finger.
5. When did you last cry? Friday night at Starbucks. I saw a homeless person
who the manager let eat there. It was very nice.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Not really. It’s big and sloppy and
unreadable. I’m a shame to my parents whose handwriting is perfect!
8. Any bad habits? I bite my nails, snore, and grind my teeth. Yeah I know I'm
the perfect catch.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Honestly I like all of my
cd’s and don’t find them embarrassing. They reflect the various times in my
10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends w/you? Yes. I am fun and
11. Are you a daredevil? Noooooo.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Probably.
13. Do looks matter? In the beginning but that’s all.
14. How do you release anger? I really don’t. And that may come as a surprise
to some but I suppress it. Not healthy. Maybe that is why I bite my nails
and grind my teeth.
15. Where is your second home? NYC
16. Do you trust others easily? Yeah
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My toy dog Charlie. He was a St.
Bernard. I named him after my cousins dog who had a beautiful Golden
18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? I liked all my
classes. Even though I was terrible at math.
19. Do you have a journal? This one is it.
20. Do you use sarcasm a lot? With close friends.
21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No.
22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Sense of humor, intelligence, kindness
towards others and a nice smile.
24. What are your nicknames? Aniyala, Anushaka, Pookie, gojie bojie.
25. Would you bungee jump? HELL NO!
26. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes.
27. Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
28. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry.
29. Shoe Size? Between 8.5 to 10. LOL.
30. What are your favorite colors? Autumn colors.
31. What is your least favorite thing? Manipulation, inconsideration and small
32. How many wisdom teeth do you have? All.
33. How many people have a crush on you right now? My sweet husband Niel.
34. Who do you miss most right now? Not being on vacation. LOL.
35. Do you want everyone you send this to go ahead and post it on your blog?
Sure. If they like.
36. What color pants are you wearing? I am in my pj's. They are pink
37. What are you listening to right now? The humming of the computer and an
airplane fly by.
38. Last thing you ate? Cold pizza. LOL.
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Maroon.
40. What is the weather like right now? A little chilly but sunny.
41. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
42. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? If they are funny.
43. Do you like the person who sent you this? Well I took it off their blog but
44. How are you today? Happy that I am off from work.
45. Favorite drink? Water.
46. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Anything fruity
48. Your Hair Color? Brown
49. Your Eye Color? Brown
50. Do you wear contacts? No.
51. Siblings? One. A younger brother
52. Favorite Month? November
53. Favorite Food? Armenian and that was difficult cause I love so many
different varieties of food.
54. Last movie that you watched? Fever Pitch
55. Favorite Day of the Year? Niel's birthday.
57. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings.
58. Summer or Winter? Summer
59. Hugs or Kisses? hugs
60. Relationships or One Night Stands? Relationships
61. Do you want your friends to write back? Sure
64. Living Arrangements? Living with my hubby Niel
65. What Books are You Reading? Just school books.
66. What’s on your mouse pad? A golf course
67. Favorite Board Game? Scrabble
68. What did you watch on TV last night? Whose Line, The Barkers and Strange
Love and Surruel Life(we tape).
69. Favorite Smells? Freshly cut grass and clean laundry.
70. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up? I hope its Friday.
Song Stuck In My Head: "Over and over again" by Nelly and Tim McGraw