Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all that celebrate it! (That's for the 1/8th in you baby!)I like looking forward to holidays (even if they may not be mine) and trying different the foods the variety of cultures offer. So for breakfast today I cooked up some traditional Irish breakfast pudding. I mentioned previously we had eaten some breakfast pudding at a local diner. Nielfound some at a neighborhood shop. Not much work involved but very yummy results.

This is what they look like in the package
 Posted by Hello


This is what they look like cooking with some eggs
 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

S said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you. Sorry I haven't emailed the recipe to you yet. I'll get on that asap. Have a happy day.

foodiechickie said...

Heh heh. Thanks for both!