Hello everyone. TGIF! Time for the Friday Forum I only have two more old ones so after a few weeks I will only post new Friday Forum's. Feel free to play along. Have a good weekend.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
It was last night and Niel and I watched The Apprentice. It was the first time I saw it. It was pretty entertaining.
2. What was the last thing you complained about, and what was the problem?
I plead the fifth on this one. :)
3. Who was the last person you complimented, and what did you say? My coworker on her pretty skirt.
4. What was the last thing you threw away? A tissue.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? My hubby's
1. Do you become bored easily? What do you usually do to entertain yourself when you're bored, restless, lonely, etc.? When's the last time that you felt extremely bored or didn't know what you wanted to do? What did you end up doing?
No I don't. I find life very exciting. Even the most mudane things I do to keep me busy. There is something always to be done. I've always feel restless if I don't keep busy. I'm either cooking, cleaning, reading, going online, writing, making lists, crafting, etc. I didn't like staying home that much because I felt like there was too much to see and do but lately with the storm and Niel's back I found ways to keep myself busy.
2. Imagine that you have a cozy, quiet, rainy day all to yourself at home. You *have* to spend the ENTIRE day at home, and you can do whatever you want. What would you choose to do, and why? (Or would you go stir crazy?)When I have days off and Niel has to work I would rather go see a friend, or go see a movie or go to the craft store. But if its a bad storm I would watch TLC a bit while I crafted. Go online for a bit. Then clean. Then start on dinner.
3. Do you enjoy having "me time," or do you prefer to hang out with others? I enjoy doing both. I like seeing our friends and seeing what they are up to and spending time together and other times I like just being with Niel or alone. Why? It depends on how busy we are. How often do you spend time by yourself? About once every six weeks. When Niel is away camping. The days are easier because we don't typically see one another during the day but nights are a bit difficult. Would you typically rather have a quiet evening to yourself or a night out with friends/family? Either way I would be happy. Do you often have the urge to just "go somewhere" for the sake of going somewhere? All the time. I love to travel and see new things!
4. Have you ever gone to a movie theater by yourself? Yes. It's fun. Especially during the day when its not too crowded. How about dining out by yourself? I have. I people watch. Have you ever traveled solo? Yes for a school trip and also to fly out my grandmother. What was it like? It was very freeing. What activities, if any, do you enjoy doing *by yourself* as opposed to with others? Writing. I can concentrate better.
5. Do you usually prefer to accomplish a project by yourself, or would you rather work in a group? Why? I like working alone. Always have. Do you ever have trouble delegating assignments to others, thinking that you'd rather do a task yourself and get it done the way you'd like? If I can I rather do it myself. I find some people have difficulty meeting deadlines.