Monday, February 28, 2005

As you know I changed the name of my blogger account. I was thinking of the name change for some time now. And as I mentioned a few posts ago Niel brought me my own domain name. There is nothing up there now but this blog will soon be moved there also. I will notify people by email and if I didn't send you an email I didn't think you would want it or could not find your email address. Sorry:(

Ahh another weekend over. It was a nice one. Crafted, cleaned, did laundry cooked, ran errands, and caught up on some tv shows. We saw Trekkies 2. I had seen Trekkies 1 a few years ago and it was pretty interesting. Our digital camera came back home. Niel and I are pretty happy about that. Digital pictures are so much easier to deal with! We also watched the Oscars. I didn't like the way it was hurried along and it seemed a bit boring. Plus what was all the hoopla bout how controversial Chris Rock would be? It's like the media wanted him to be so they could have scrutinized him the next day about it.

I made my own chicken stock for the first time. I saw an episode of Nigella about it and decided to try it out. Luckily I had bay leaves, carrots and celery at home. I always have peppercorn on stock. I know its pretty inexpensive to buy stock from the supermarket but it was a fun experience and is economical too.

Two people told me they had difficulty commenting on this blog. Please send me an email if you have the same problems and sorry for the inconvenience. I have let blogger know.

Bathtub Junkie tagged me and here are my answers:

* How much space is left on your TIVO? We don't have TiVo. We have something called DVR. It's through our cable provider. We love it! We can tape shows right onto the television set. No more VHS tapes. And we can pause live shows. Hee hee!

* Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series, and if so, which one? Firefly, Wonderfalls and Sportsnight for Niel. Any others I forgot to mention Niel?

* What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message ?
RAW is WAR!!

* List five shows you won't miss: That is a toughy. Probably any crime show.

* Three peeps to pass this on to Bless Your Heart, Goldeeloxt, and Progodess.,

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

Hey Shelagh. I like canned stock too. I had all the ingredients and the time so I thought heck why not?