Thursday, December 23, 2004

The United States Postal Service will release some adorable stamps in 2005. My personal favorites are the Holiday Cookie and the Muppets stamps. My brother and I used to love the Muppet Show. We would watch it together religiously. In the mean time I am the Disney stamps. Photos from Suzie Q.

Cookie Stamps Posted by Hello

Muppets & New Year Posted by Hello

Disney Posted by Hello


I just read on Jupiternine's blog that Dead Like Me is cancelled.
I hate SHOWTIME!!!!!! Dead Like Me was a fantastically written, smart, witty, thought provoking, moving show and now TV Gods took that away from me too! What the freaking hell!!!!!!!! I am putting Dead Like Me on my list of Christmas miracles I would like to see happen. I am soooo sad. Bah freaking humbug. Sorry Niel.

I want to send out a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Jennifer. I know I sent out your birthday card out on time but I want to also commemorate the moment on my blog (a bit late SORRY)! It's been a pleasure knowing you and your hubby Renzo! You are one of the nicest people and couples I know. I remember back in the day both of us working at Baby Gap and all the wackiness that we encountered there! Both of us now have found better things. Niel and I are so very happy you have a new little person in your life and what a cutie she is! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and your holidays and new year are happy and healthy! You rock Jenn!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!
-Maria

foodiechickie said...

AWWW!!!

Anonymous said...

Ani, thanks for stopping by my blog. Like you, I was completely thrown for a loop about Dead Like Me getting the axe.

The only reason I found out was from reading yesterday's Washington Post's Winners and Losers for last week's ratings for TV. At the bottom of the loser column it said Dead like Me: Dead, seriously. So I went to the site that I write TV reviews for and discovered to my horror that it was true.

It was a great show that I thought was only going to get better.

Enid
http://jupiternine.typepad.com

Lisa said...

I love Dead like me....I was sad to see it canceled so early. I think part of the problem was that there was SUCH a long break inbetween seasons.

I just bought some of the Disney Stamps....SO Cute!

foodiechickie said...

Oy the hubby and I are depressed! There were other shows with long in between seasons. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foodiechickie said...

Ooooh thank you! I'll come by & look!