Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Today I want to wish my husband a very Happy Birthday! Niel is 30 today and I know for a little bit that was a difficult age for him to look to. I just want him to know that he is a wonderful human being who has accomplished a lot and is a joy to be around.

Besides being a great husband, son, sibling, friend and employee Niel also volunteers his time once a week (and sometimes three times in the same week every month) nine months out of the year as long as I have known him to a local Boy Scout troop (8 years people), and he also works hard and late hours at work. I am also very happy to see Niel has decided to try to get published again and has succeeded. I know whatever he sets his mind to he can accomplish. I know that career wise and personal goal wise his twenties were a trying time but he managed to turn it around.

I feel so very blessed to be a part of his life and to be able to just say all these mushy things about him. I love you Niel and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and you have many, many, more wonderful birthdays. I know that your 30’s and all your future birthdays will be something to look forward to.

 Posted by Hello


Here are some pics from Saturday. Thanks Dave.

9 comments:

niel said...

I can't belive you did all this without me finding out. Thank you Ani!

Anonymous said...

Actually Niel, you were included in all her planning, you dont remember?
hmmm, well Happy Birthday!

-Maria

davidjdowd said...

I never got aroudn to signing the big poster thing that Foleys. oh well. hopefully there were enough coment mocking niel that mine wont be missed.

foodiechickie said...

Niel you are soooooo very welcome!!! I love you!!!

Shut up Maria or I should say Brutus!

Dave next time we see you and Kelvin you will sign the big card!! Then Niel and I will get it framed:)

alexis said...

Happy happy birthday, Niel! Welcome to your thirties... they're not so bad. Ok, who am I kidding? I would kill to be twenty-one again!

Hope you have a special day!

foodiechickie said...

Thank you Alexis:)

Anonymous said...

a belated happy birthday to niel! :)

Anonymous said...

oops that was from me
azura

foodiechickie said...

Thank you!