Thursday, November 18, 2004

To my dearest Niel sometime between 2:30 and 3:30 today we will be married for three years now. Wow three years. I cannot believe how quickly time passes by. I don’t know if you know how much happiness you bring into my life. I try to show and tell you this everyday. I feel so blessed to be able to share life with you. I cannot believe how good you are. Selfless over and over again. Always going the extra step. You are my inspiration. When I have a difficult day I go on for you. We have gone through life’s ups and downs. Knowing I wake up next to you and that we can laugh about anything makes me complete. Happy Anniversary my lobster. I love you.

Our Wedding Day Posted by Hello

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!
Have a great day!

-Maria

foodiechickie said...

Thanks:)

Leslie said...

Sweet post!

Happy Anniversary! :)

foodiechickie said...

Thank you!

curlygirl said...

Happy Anniversary...to both of you!!!

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Irah!

LadyGypsy said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! Ani, this post made me teary, especialy the part about the lobster. :)

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Kim!