Friday, May 14, 2004

I found this on Giao's site and I thought it would be fun to take and share.

1) First Grade Teacher: Don't recall.
2) Last word you said: It's cold in here(ok words).
3) Last person you hugged: Niel
4) Last thing you laughed at: Watching Scary Movie 3
5) Last time you said: 'I love you': This morning to Niel
6) Last time you cried: At some commercial. Can't recall the topic.
7) What's in your CD player: Tori Amos
8) What color socks are you wearing: I am not wearing any socks.
9) What's under your bed: Dust!
10) What time did you wake up today: 6:40.
11) Current taste: Depends. I like a bit of everything.
12) Current hair: I need a hair cut. It's a long bob.
13) Current clothes: Black Capris and a flowy black top with white embroidery at the collar and sleeves.
14) Current annoyance: Too many to bore people with.
15) Current longing: I have a wonder lust heart. I am happiest traveling. Or not working full time.
16) Current desktop picture: Whatever webshots pops up on my screen.
17) Current worry: Also too many to bore people with.
18) Current hate: Yet again too many to bore people with.
19) Story behind your web username: Just the name my parents gave me. It is an old Armenian name.
20) Current favorite article of clothing: I don't really have any attachment to any clothes to call one of them favorite.
21) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: eyes...they can reveal so much.
22) Last CD that you bought: I have not brought one in a while.
23) Favorite place to be: Disney with Niel.
24) Least favorite place: Work.
25) Time you wake up in the morning: Between 6 and 7.
26) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Piano.
27) Favorite color: I have a few: Maroon, hunter green, sage, off white, dark blue
28) Do you believe in an afterlife: yes
39) How tall are you: 5' 5 or 6. I don't really know. LOL.
30) Current favorite word/saying: I can't say I have one.
31) Favorite book: Any book from my childhood.
32) Favorite season: Autumn.
33) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My mother's father.
34) Favorite day: Friday!
35) Where do you want to go: Like to go back to Disney & Canada. Like to visit Washington D.C., San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston, Great Britain and Australia.
36) What is your career going to be like: ever-evolving
37) How many kids do you want: Can't decide.
38) What kind of car will you have: Don't really care as long as it is safe.
49) Type a line you remember from any book: I don't have one :(
40) A random lyric: "It was a pretty good year."
41) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Pictures of Niel and I at various stages of our relationship, water cup, stapler, rolo dex, stuffed animals, hot drink mug, tape, vase with purple dried flowers, telephone, mouse, mother board, and papers.

Yesterday me and four coworkers went to Bubba Gumps for lunch to celebrate one of their birthday's. I highly recommend the place. The food was good, the atmosphere is fun, and the staff was marvelous. I am happy I finally got to try this place and hope to take Niel there.

The menu reminded me of Cajun surf and turf. One can choose from either seafood or steak/chicken.

The walls are made to look like wood planks and have memorabilia from the movie Forest Gump. (Great movie!) Also there are lights hanging from the ceilings and a bucket is on each table filled with one paper towel and condiments.

I ordered two appetizer. I enjoy appetizer a lot more than main courses. I had the gravy fries and spicy shrimp which came with garlic bread. I also indulged and ordered a lemonade with bits of strawberry in it. Yum!

The waitress also came around and gave us trivia on the movie. They staff was attentive but not pushy.

We also told the waitress that it was our coworker's birthday so all the waiters came round at the end of the meal and sang to him and gave him a free Sunday. He was so embarrassed.

For dessert I ordered a berry and apple cobbler which I brought home to share with Niel. That was not too good. It had a strange salty tasty to it and the berries and apples could have been cooked longer.

No comments: