Friday, April 16, 2004

I went to the Macy's Flower show yesterday and took pictures of the 30,000 different species of flowers from six continents. There are over a million flowers strewn around the store.

There is no new Friday Five up just yet so I have an old one to keep you busy:

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
At work, it's my full name, title, web address, and for personal just my name if even.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Yes it was:Living is easy with eyes closed misunderstandings all you see from The Beatles Strawberry Fields.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
Food Lover?

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Just with Niel and my names for our wedding.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Oh God I don't want to think about that.

No comments: