Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I posted a few entries ago about purchasing the Tide Stain Brush and how I was amazed at its cleaning power. I put the pretreated clothes into the wash and they came out clean and spotless. So now if I spill oil on a shirt I put on a bit of talcum powder on the spot and then treat it with the Tide Stain Brush before washing it. Seems like a lot of work but a lot cheaper than taking it to the cleaners.

A few people have emailed me questions about the items I am trying to sell on eBay. I hope they all sell.

I am glad the local meterologists were wrong about the weather this week. They predicted it would snow till Friday. So far it has only snowed on Monday. Yipee.

I have this melody stuck in my head and I do not for the life of me know where it is from.

There is a commercial that uses some of the lyrics from a Cure song Pictures of You. I think it is a lovely song, but I especially like the following lines the commercial uses:
Looking so long at these pictures of you but I
never hold on to your heart looking so long for
the words to be true but always just breaking
apart my pictures of you

I had such high hopes for this show. Sigh.

The first time I saw a commercial for Wonderfalls
I scrunched up my nose at it, but I saw a different commercial the show last night and the second ad made it actually seem good.

No comments: