Friday, March 19, 2004

I have been eating a lot of baked potatoes with melted cheese lately. I realized even though with the meds I am on for my digestive problems I should not eat this as many times that I have during the week. It makes it a bit difficult to er go.
Since I am on the topic of food, my favorite jam is Sour Cherry because it reminds me of my Horak(Armenian for father's sister...we give feminine and masculine titles to certain family members). She is the sweetest lady. When my family went to Armenia for a visit when I was ten, one of the people we stayed with was her. It was good to see family again and to have more memories of Armenia. She made a wonderful breakfast and one of the foods was bread and butter with Sour Cherry jam. I happily ate away. I miss my Horak who now lives in California.

As always here is the Friday Five, old and new. Enjoy!

New Friday Five:

If you...

1. ...Owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Seafood and Sushi baby!

2. ...Owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Books. I have always loved reading and it was exciting for me to be able to buy a book and smell it.

3. ...Wrote a book, what genre would it be?Children's!

4. ...Ran a school, what would you teach? Kindergarten!

5. ...Recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Quirky stuff.

Old Friday Five:

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?I had a entire list of things I wanted as a career. A teacher, anthropologist, a lawyer, a writer.

2. Do you have any nicknames? Niel calls me cutesy/love names. I will keep it for me.:)

3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? God where do I begin? But I am healthy and can pay the bills so that matters the most to me.

4. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? A griddle.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Maybe see a movie and have some IHOP. Go to a party and have dinner at my parents.

No comments: