Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I am on a mailing list to recieve notices of upcoming craft fairs. I printed out some information to contact people. I am trying to find craft fairs rather than street fairs, or fairs by YMCA's, or houses of worship. Those tend to be more flea markety. I learned this a few months back when I thought I was participating in a craft show when in reality it was a flea market. I have nothing against flea markets. If my stuff doesn't sell on ebay I may have to sell it at a flea market. But people who tend to go to flea markets want to find used items and not really crafts.
I am on my fourth study guide. I already took my first quiz. I got a 100 and I have five more quizes before that final.
I was watching an episode about Harlem on the food network on Sunday. Harlem has a very interesting history, many historic sites and a variety of restaurants on 114st. I am going to see if I can find a walking tour.