Thursday, January 22, 2004

Newlyweds was back on last night. That is the show where Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are followed around during the first years of their marriage by cameras.
I don't understand how they can have every minute taped..well of course excluding being in the bathroom and bedroom. I guess they are "stars" and it helps their "careers". After that we left MTV on to wach Till Death Do Us Part. Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have also gotten on the reality tv bandwagon and next week The Osbournes are back on. I wonder how long this reality stuff will last? I guess as long as suckers like me are sucked into it.
I forgot to mention that during the New York tryouts of Amerian Idol this Armenian girl from Bulgaria who oddly enough now lives in Maspeth auditioned. Oh my God she was sooo deep voiced and of course they did not pick her.

No comments: