Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Last night we had a T.V. dilemma. The T.V. Gods decided to put three programs on at once: American Idol, the Caucus and Wrestling. Wrestling is a weekly thing for us, American Idol we watch every year and luckily the Caucus only comes every few years. So what we ended up doing was watching American Idol from 8 to 9 (our regular shows were in reruns yay). I love the first few weeks of Idol. I was so embarassed for some of those people. We then switched over to RAW and flipped back and forth from wrestling to the Caucus most of the night. Lucky us to have such minute problems.
Shockingly though Kerry won Iowa? How the hell did that happen? HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read in Entertainment Weekly that Madeline L'Engle’s A Wrinkle In Time is going to be bough to film and shown on ABC sometime in the spring. Apparently it has been in the works for years. I hope ABC does not Disney it up (sorry Niel). It was one of my favorite books as a child, in fact a couple of years ago I reread it as an adult(I sort of am) and I enjoyed it even more.

Look at our chocolate pacman cake:

No comments: