Monday, November 10, 2003

My coworker is pregnant and she announced the pregnancy by bringing in candy to work. My office announces any happy occasion with sweets. The candy she bought were Peanut chews . These are one of my all time favorite candies. I ate six. How terrible I can't eat more. The week before another coworker was selling Girl Scout cookies . Ahh Thin mints are my favorite. Mmmmmm.
I think I am allergic to something. My face feels so itchy and puffy. Could it be I forgot to put mosturizer on this morning and it is dry? It hurts.
Britney Spears is going to perform outside my office tonight. So they are setting up outside. They are currently having a sound check. The speakers are so freaking loud.
All I want to do is go home and hide. Too much to do. I can't wait when I can take some days off and putter around the apartment. It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments: